|Gusseted bags feature creased sides that expand to accommodate bulky items. Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) bags are the most commonly used plastic bag because they provide excellent protection and a great value. Elkay polyethylene bags are made from virgin materials, so they comply with FDA requirements for use in food applications.
- Popular bag size for packaging French Bread
- Made from seamless tubing with no slits or side seals that can rip
- Bags 15” wide and under come in dispenser packs of 100 for cleanliness and convenience
- Meet FDA requirements for use in food applications
- Cases and inner packs are bar coded and clearly labeled for easy identification